ACDelco is a company that has been associated with automotive and marine batteries for over 100 years. Starting life as the Remy Electric Company in 1901, ACDelco batteries have grown to be a global supplier of premium auto and marine parts sold throughout the world. Since ACDelco invented the Sealed Maintenance Free battery, we have been leading the charge in automotive battery innovation.
Road, water, mud or snow – if there’s a vehicle that can travel on it, then there’s likely an ACDelco battery that can power it. From a car battery that is competitively priced to one that can withstand harsh elements, ACDelco has a battery for just about every need. And the best way to find the ACDelco Battery you need is with our all-new ACDelco Battery Application Guide – Version 6.
The all-new ACDelco Battery Application guide features:
- Current and up-to-date catalogue of Australian carparc application data
- Features our ACDelco Advantage battery range
- Increased 4WD starting premium battery warranty to align with 36-month Car and SUV applications for private use (non-stop/start vehicles)
- Full Holden and Holden Special Vehicle / Chevrolet range
- Includes the latest warning on Battery venting hoses and plugs
- Commitment to Application Guide and on-going data updates
For more information on becoming an ACDelco Battery Stockist please visit: https://acdelco.com.au/become-a-battery-stockist/